It wasn't because I double top stitched each seam. That was the easy part. It started with the very first piece. First I fused the interfacing to the wrong side of the hem and then I sewed the first seam right side to wrong side, picked it out, and sewed it right side to right side only to discover that I'd sewn it to the completely wrong edge of the skirt and had to pick it out and move it to the opposite side and remove all those little tuffs of thread.
And then I tried it on and narrowed the waistband and then tried it on again only to decide that I actually wanted it longer so I picked out the top stitching, removed the first waistband, and sewed on a wider one. And then I had to go to the store to get elastic. BUT... it's done. And I like it. WAY more than an a-line skirt. I'm glad I decided to try again.
Talk soon - Myrna
Grateful - a warm sunny day
Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because it's stormy now doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine.